Two and Three Bedroom Apartments and Townhouses
Listening Ear provides rental housing for individuals and families with low to moderate incomes ($12,000 to $52,000). In Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, Listening Ear owns and manages 23 rental units scattered across the city including 2 and 3-bedroom duplexes and one 2-bedroom home. Eighteen of the apartments are 2-bedroom units and four are 3-bedroom units.
Listening Ear also owns and manages an apartment complex called Horizon West located on South Bradley Street in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Designed for individuals, families, and seniors, 80% of the 48 units are reserved for tenants with limited, low and very low incomes. The remaining units are for persons whose incomes exceed the low income limits shown in the guidelines. Rental Application.
Horizon West’s four buildings include five ground floor 2-bedroom barrier free apartments, thirty-five 2-bedroom apartments and eight 3-bedroom townhouses. All ground floor units have barrier free options.
Persons interested in being placed on a waiting list for an apartment, can call Listening Ear at (989) 773-6904, ext. 3286, email our Rental Manager, or stop by Listening Ear at 107 E. Illinois, and ask for the Rental Manager.
Horizon West Apartment Features:
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Balcony, Deck or Patio
- Storage Units (2 Bedroom units only)
- High Speed Internet and Cable ready
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Air
- Smoke Alarms & Tamper Proof Entry Locks
- 6 blocks to 3 city parks for walking, biking, jogging, blading and picnics
- 3 Miles to Central Michigan University
- 1 Mile to Downtown Shopping & Restaurants
- School bus pick up for children
- Within walking distance of Mt. Pleasant Public School’s West Intermediate Middle School and Ganiard Elementary
- Public transit for adults & children
- Paved surfaced road